Thursday, October 8, 2009

Timothy Drumming On Floor



Back in July (July 16th, 2009 to be exact for journal purposes) I got this video of Timothy practicing his drumming on the floor. I wanted everyone to have a taste of what inspired us to get him a drum set. Notice him pretending to hit other drums or cymbals as he hears the different drum sounds. When I get some good footage, I'll post a video of him playing his drum set. Thanks to Gummy for buying his first set of drumsticks from the 5 hour store. :)

5 comments:

Shonda Hayes said...

Timo is so talented! Again, I'm amazed by him.

Arrington said...

Wow! He has the beat exactly .. I can't wait to see the drum set action. Sure love you guys!

coriconnors said...

We knew that boy had an amazing sense of rhythm, before he was one year old! And, by the way, he has great pitch too! Good to channel it!

coriconnors said...

I love the little shadow of Anna dancing in the corner :)

Sharece said...

Holy smokes. That kid is amazing! Good job Timo!