Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ballerina Bella


A week or so ago I captured this moment when Anna Bella was admiring herself in her little "Lily Anna for Girls" tutu a friend of mine gave her when she was born. His wife makes them. Isn't our little Ballerina adorable. I like to thinks so.



I took this photo because I just thought she looked cute sitting there. No special reason.



Here, if you look closely, she had got into a kids watercolor paint set and painted her face up a bit. What cute girls I get to spend my life with. You may find that I randomly post photos simply because I think they're cute, without a great story or reason. It's fun.

1 comment:

Ashley C. said...

dave-
i am so glad that you have a blog and can see those cute kids faces more often. it was fun to catch up. i am sure i will check back often!